After the leaders pack, we have Llanos, Bachor, Diederen, Viennot, Mcnamee, Cunnama, Rana, Aernouts
Leading men have just completed the first bike lap with Van Lierde in the lead accompanied by Billard in 2nd, Sudrie in 3rd and Buckingham dropping to 4th.
Swallow has 80km under her belt, only 10km away from completing her first bike lap.
Athletes are enjoying perfect conditions after wind died down.
South African contender, James Cunnama, is 13 minutes behind the leading pack.
TOP 10 MALES PAST 90KM MARK
1. Bertrand BILLARD (#11) 03:07:01
2. Frederik VAN LIERDE (#2) 03:07:03
3. Sylvain SUDRIE (#45) 03:07:04
4. Kyle BUCKINGHAM (#5) 03:07:10
5. Eneko LLANOS (#33) 03:12:17
6. Bas DIEDEREN (#6) 03:12:18
7. Cyril VIENNOT (#1) 03:12:21
8. David MCNAMEE (#36) 03:12:24
9. James CUNNAMA (#18) 03:12:26
10. Ivan RANA (#40) 03:12:27
The split between 1st and 2nd pro female is 3:51
Swallow averaged 35km/h over the first 45km
Pedersen is 2min 40 sec behind Swallow who still comfortably leads the female race. She looks uncontested at this stage.
Eva Wutti is just over 8 minutes behind Pedersen.
Swallow then averaged 34km/h over the next 45km. She is holding consistent speed and is looking strong.
Riesler is in 4th position, 2:30 behind Wutti
Wutti has just completed her first bike lap, firmly holding onto her 3rd place position.
Riesler is now closing in on Wutti, reducing the gap to only 20 seconds.
Pro females Lucy Gossage, Astrid Ganzow and Susie Cheetham are following in a pack approximately 2 minutes behind the top 4 females.
TOP 10 FEMALES PAST THE 90 KM MARK
1. Jodie Ann SWALLOW (#51) 03:28:25
2. Camilla PEDERSEN (#38) 03:31:33
3. Eva WUTTI (#81) 03:36:29
4. Diana RIESLER (#75) 03:38:33
5. Lucy GOSSAGE (#54) 03:40:44
6. Astrid GANZOW (#63) 03:40:48
7. Susie CHEETHAM (#59) 03:40:51
8. Tine DECKERS (#60) 03:46:18
9. Britta MARTIN (#72) 03:46:22
10. Amber FERREIRA (#61) 03:46:23
Top 10 men:
1st position (Van Lierde) - averaging 38.86km/h
10th position (Bachor) - averaging 37.53km/h
this is leading to a very tight race
in the ladies race, Swallow is in 28th overall, averaging 33.99km/h
Pedersen, 31st overall, averaging 34.25km/h
Pedersen is set to catch Jodie with a slightly faster average speed
Pedersen is out of the saddle, averaging at 20km/h as she pushes up the hills.
Very hot on the course at the moment, athletes taking in a lot of water.
Top 3 men have pushed past the 132km mark with Van Lierde increasing his lead between both Sudrie and Buckingham who trail 5 minutes behind.
Pedersen is now only 00:01:27 behind Swallow.
Windy conditions making a tougher ride for the athletes on the bike course.
Pedersen 30 seconds behind Swallow ready for an overtake!
Kyle Buckingham is pedaling at 100rpm
Camilla Pedersen is making a push for the lead behind Swallow.
TOP 10 MALES PAST THE 132KM MARK
1. Frederik VAN LIERDE (#2) 04:07:04
2. Sylvain SUDRIE (#45) 04:11:53
3. Kyle BUCKINGHAM (#5) 04:12:01
4. Ivan RANA (#40) 04:14:55
5. Bart AERNOUTS (#3) 04:15:25
6. Bertrand BILLARD (#11) 04:15:27
7. Bas DIEDEREN (#6) 04:15:28
8. Cyril VIENNOT (#1) 04:15:39
9. Eneko LLANOS (#33) 04:15:42
10. Matt TRAUTMAN (#7) 04:15:46
Wutti holds 3rd place and Riesler is 4th
Friedrik Van Lierde still sitting comfortably in first place at he races the last stretch of the bike course at 42km/h.
Buckingham and Sudrie are both pushing for 2nd place
Swallow and Pedersen are neck and neck as they cross the 132km mark.
Riesler takes 3rd position at 25km/h
Swallow has slowed down to 20km/h with Pedersen still hot on her heels.
Live feed will be back up shortly as we solve technical glitch
TOP 10 WOMEN PAST THE 132KM MARK
1. Jodie Ann SWALLOW (#51) 04:38:54
2. Camilla PEDERSEN (#38) 04:38:57
3. Diana RIESLER (#75) 04:47:38
4. Eva WUTTI (#81) 04:47:40
5. Lucy GOSSAGE (#54) 04:50:53
6. Susie CHEETHAM (#59) 04:53:05
7. Astrid GANZOW (#63) 04:53:06
8. Britta MARTIN (#72) 04:57:54
9. Amber FERREIRA (#61) 04:57:59
10. Tine DECKERS (#60) 04:58:00
The wind is picking up on the Seaview/Maitlands course. The dreaded easterly seems to be making its presence known.
Temperature is hotting up to 26 degrees Celsius with wind speeds at approximately 15km/h.
Van Lierde is approximately 10km from bike-run transition, still firmly in the lead as Sudrie and Buckingham still trail behind.
Pedersen is 30sec behind Swallow. The gap between Pedersen and Riesler is 8:46
Jodie is pushing through the last stretch of the bike, increasing her lead on Pedersen.
Live video stream is back on!
Friedrik Van Lierde has completed the bike and is the first male pro to start the run.
Swallow is now a minute ahead of her nearest competitor.
Van Lierde is pushing hard on the run as he looks set to take a comfortable lead.
Third and fourth female athletes, Riesler and Wutti, are approximately 30km from the run-bike transition.
Kyle Buckingham exits the transition as the second man on the run, pushing for a win this year in his home town.